Pulaski County at Corbin Predictions/Updates

Cheese

Pulaski County vs Corbin  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

The battle of some unbeatens down in the Mountains.  Class 5A Pulaski County (3-0) winning impressingly over Belfry 34-21, Wayne County 55-20 and Lincoln County 36-14. Class 4A Corbin (3-0) with wins over Pikeville 24-19, Whitley County 42-13 and Franklin County 40-20. Both teams have a stingy defense and like to sling the ball all over the field. This game looks to be for bragging rights and to add both are looking to win there District and make a deep run in the Playoffs. Who stays undefeated?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Having no love for either it pains me even pick one. 😆

That said, I think Pulaski wins in a shootout by about 8.

I appreciate your honesty! that's the way post should be! I have cracked up!

• Like 3

Something tells me PC will find a way to pull this one out. I hardly ever pick against Corbin and they have shown they are a good team again this year. I just like the way PC spreads you out and throws the ball downfield.  I will take PC in a close one.

PC 35

Corbin 31

Very surprised at the poll results was thinking more would vote for PC I understand Corbin is favored here but PC has proven year after year they can compete with just about any team and if this one was at PC I think they would have a better chance.

Edited by theguru