Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield 36 Hopkinsville 0

Featured Replies

That’s a lot of points ba Hopkinsville D.   They must have worn down. 
Congrats Mayfield!

6 minutes ago, snakesnot_2000 said:

This is a good Mayfield team.

SHHHHHH..... I have enjoyed watching the majority up state not take them seriously,  hard to believe.  We better get it done this time, I've heard that the Beechwood frosh are the best ever.   ?

57 minutes ago, Toothpick said:

SHHHHHH..... I have enjoyed watching the majority up state not take them seriously,  hard to believe.  We better get it done this time, I've heard that the Beechwood frosh are the best ever.   ?

That's the Beechwood eighth grade, not freshmen.

3 hours ago, Purple88 said:

That’s a lot of points ba Hopkinsville D.   They must have worn down. 
Congrats Mayfield!

Mayfield started the first two drives inside the Hoptown 20 that led to TD’s then had a pick 6 that made it 22-0 before you could even blink. 
 

Mayfield looked great tonight. This is a championship level Mayfield squad imo. 

Pretty insane that Ballard only beat Hoptown 22-0, with a pedestrian offensive performance, yet Mayfield I believe scored on on 2 of there first 5 plays and I believe scored every position they touched the ball in the competitive part of he game. 

This mayfield defense is the best I’ve seen a about 5 years.

Mayfield is insane on the defensive side of the ball.  This will be the usual this season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.