Surprises?

Tkinslow

2 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Biggest surprise to me was Frederick Douglass dominating Bryan Station. I thought it would be closer.

I would agree, but I’m not really sure what Bryan Station has done over the last 2 years to earn the respect they are given. Off the top of my head I don’t remember a single win or a top quality team in the state, mostly just beating teams comparable in talent level, but never really beating teams more talented then them.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2022 at 2:54 PM, Statsdontlie said:

Franklin County only scoring 2 Tds against Scott County while returning almost all their skill players and UK commit Moorman. I'm still not sold on the QB at Franklin County. 

One of those tds was a kickoff return, same qb they had last year.

George Rogers Clark : GRC

Very surprised in the Cooper score, but I was watching one of their scrimmages on NFHS and they were putting it to another good team (southwestern?).  Very aggressive defense and a different offense than I remember seeing last year.  I think they will continue to surprise.  

• Like 2

On 8/23/2022 at 9:29 AM, BubbyKY said:

George Rogers Clark : GRC

Very surprised in the Cooper score, but I was watching one of their scrimmages on NFHS and they were putting it to another good team (southwestern?).  Very aggressive defense and a different offense than I remember seeing last year.  I think they will continue to surprise.  

Chirico is a very good coach. Inevitable that GRC is going to improve.

• Like 1