9th Region Draw

Just now, B-Ball-fan said:

Ensures that CovCath plays teams that they didn't play in the regular season, and wow, a rematch of Highlands and Lloyd! I'm loving these matchups!

Did you see the version of the bracket where it looked like they had written in Conner in the line where Cov Cath is?  It's like the "hanging chad" controversy....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

Obviously, by rule Conner and Cooper cannot be on the same side of the bracket.

I agree and I am totally playing, this journalist could have easily made a typo mistake, but if it was a typo then don't cause controversy with a name crossed out like that.....other additions I have seen posted on Social Media have been very clean versions.....I just found it more humorous than anything else........

• Like 2

Should be a fun tourney. Interesting on many levels. 10 years ago Cooper drew the toughest team in the region and one of the best in the state and pulled off the upset. Not saying that will happen again but I guess that’s why they play the game lol. 

Throw in some rematches a from earlier in the year and this should make for some exciting games. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Sixer said:

Should be a fun tourney. Interesting on many levels. 10 years ago Cooper drew the toughest team in the region and one of the best in the state and pulled off the upset. Not saying that will happen again but I guess that’s why they play the game lol. 

Throw in some rematches a from earlier in the year and this should make for some exciting games. 

To the bolded who are you referring to? Not sure I recall.