January 3, 200719 yr How many fricking turnovers is this game going to have? At least most of them were forced. Ugly game no doubt...
January 3, 200719 yr Reminds me of a younger Cowher... always crying Yeah, inches away from an undefeated season and a national title. I'm sure he's crying his eyes out. :lol:
January 3, 200719 yr I agree.The runner did not have full possession of the ball. The guys on ESPN radio were going crazy over that call. They could not understand what was taking so long on the replay, then could not believe it was not overturned.
January 3, 200719 yr Yeah, inches away from an undefeated season and a national title. I'm sure he's crying his eyes out. :lol: Very fortunate to be playing Wake tonight... instead of other BCS teams. UL and national title doesn't belong in the same sentence right now.
January 3, 200719 yr UL's defense looks tired. General thoughts. What a great game plan defensively by Jim Grobe, and a nice mix offensively. They have countered everything UL has offered through 3 qtrs. Wake has their coach's temperament...even keel. Petrino dropping curse words after every review...UL loks a little rattled on defense, like they were at Rutgers.
January 3, 200719 yr UofL looks pretty bad right now. Its funny to read all the posts by UK fans bashing the Cards. You guys might be enjoying it a little too much. What does it matter what Boise might have done or what Wake is doing. They hung 59 on the Cats and thats a fact. I had a bad feeling about playing Wake. Way back in 70s LSU played Wake in what was supposed to be a gimme. Tigers rallied to win 14-13 I think.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.