Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL vs WF Updates..

Featured Replies

Figured I would go ahead and start the thread...

 

 

Awesome to see Ali out there for the coin toss!:thumb:

  • Replies 136
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Still 0-0...:p:D

 

But Wake won the coin toss! That'll probably be all they win this game, however.

I love ALI and it's great to see him still getting out even though things are the way they are for the champ.

 

If Ben Mauk was playing in this one I would be rooting for Wake but being he is out I am rooting the Cards on to a big win.

Wake converts a third and long. Their QB is hanging in the pocket nicely.

Southwestern grad Arby Jones playing tonight for Wake. I'll just sit and watch the game and enjoy both teams playing tonight. FOOTBALL the greatest game ever. Good luck to both teams.

  • Author

Brohm sure does know when to hit the ground. :lol:

7 with a dropped TD pass. I thought it was Chad at first.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.