Open Job: Christian County

Basketball yes, Miles is improving the squad and played mostly sophomores this season. If there was no consolidation, I think he would win the region in 2 years.  With consolidation there is no question the Pack will win the region every year!

Football no way!

I do believe the talent at Christian County is much better than most think, however to win the district they will have to beat SW and BG, that is just not going to happen next season.  Not even with Urban Myer! 

52 minutes ago, KingDeuce said:

Basketball yes, Miles is improving the squad and played mostly sophomores this season. If there was no consolidation, I think he would win the region in 2 years.  With consolidation there is no question the Pack will win the region every year!

Football no way!

I do believe the talent at Christian County is much better than most think, however to win the district they will have to beat SW and BG, that is just not going to happen next season.  Not even with Urban Myer! 

Basketball coach for the Mega will come out of Louisville with Hopkinsville ties

Tackle Trap - I agree that the MEGA coach will come from Louisville, was simply referencing the job that Miles has done and agreeing with Grant that he could indeed win district next season.

Big Fletch - Bringing Rusty back for the Colones final season would not be a horrible idea.  How many games have they won since he walked away from OC?  Who on the current staff would be more deserving? 

Rusty Goble is a fantastic football coach and I don't quite understand the mom reference. Lame attempt at being funny. This job is going to go to someone that Clark wants to re-join him at the consolidated school. End of story. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Big Fletch said:

Rumors I am hearing is putting the great defensive mind of Coach Lopez together with the offensive genius of Rusty together for a tryout of DC and OC of the Mega school.

This is definitely not true and please don’t spread false rumors like that.