USC 32 Michigan 18

gametime

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess we'll see. I think OSU and PSU will both be pretty decent next year, don't you?

They both lose their best player. I think both will be very good, but if you look at who has what returning Michigan

has to be the favorite in the Big 11. We'll see if Lloyd can coach them out of it... ;)

They both lose their best player. I think both will be very good, but if you look at who has what returning Michigan

has to be the favorite in the Big 11. We'll see if Lloyd can coach them out of it... ;)

Michigan has lost to OSU how many in a row??? Then they get manhandled in a bowl and all of a sudden they're the favorite??? Not so fast.

OSU lost all of their LB's from last year, and survived. I believe I heard that PSU returns the most starters in the Big 10. I'll take OSU as long as Carr is at UM (& Tressel is at OSU).

OSU lost all of their LB's from last year, and survived. I believe I heard that PSU returns the most starters in the Big 10. I'll take OSU as long as Carr is at UM (& Tressel is at OSU).

Safe bet. We'll see. Replacing Troy Smith is a LOT harder than filling in LBs...