Kentucky 82 Mississippi State 74 (OT)

NPOY performance by Tshiebwe.

21 points and 22 boards. Monster.

I dream of this team with Grady and Oscar playing some two man like they did in the 2nd half, but with Frederick on the opposite wing for when they double. Shame we didn't get a chance for that.

• theguru changed the title to Kentucky 82 Mississippi State 74 (OT)
48 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Allen had some productive minutes tonight.

Brooks had a few big buckets later in the 2nd half. I feel so much better about him when he doesnt put the ball on the floor.

Agree on both. I like what Allen did tonight.

Brooks played his best game all year.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Mintz played terrible all around tonight. I feel like he's gone in waves this year. He's on a two game stretch of looking rough.

I feel like part of the problem for Mintz this year has been a somewhat undefined role. Depending on how others are playing or issues like foul trouble, he sometimes has to be the point guard, sometimes a shooter, sometimes getting to the basket or getting rebounds. And sometimes it changes within the game.

17 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I feel like part of the problem for Mintz this year has been a somewhat undefined role. Depending on how others are playing or issues like foul trouble, he sometimes has to be the point guard, sometimes a shooter, sometimes getting to the basket or getting rebounds. And sometimes it changes within the game.

I think that's definitely a valid and good point on Mintz.  Hopefully once TyTy comes back, we can get some more consistency from everyone and things get ironed out for a big run.