Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rams 30 Buccaneers 27 (NFC Divisional Round)

Featured Replies

Final what a game. All 3 games so far this weekend end in walk off FG's. Unreal!!

It was an interesting game for sure.

Ho hum. Never a doubt. 

I was unhappy that the Bucs were going to lose, but more unhappy that they came all the way back only to then blow it immediately.  How do you lose Kupp? HOW?!?!

Whew!!!

Go Rams! 

I told my wife before the game that we needed to be up more than 7 at the end or Brady would be Brady. Well were weren't and he was. 

That shot to Kupp was unbelievable, I couldn't believe it when the camera panned left and he was open behind the defense. 

I'm so happy that they took a shot and didn't play for OT...Brady would have found a way to beat us in OT.

I think we’re at the point that McVay needs to explain why Sony Michel isn’t playing. He played so well down the stretch and Akers isn’t setting the world on fire. Even if you discount his multiple fumbles. 

59 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

I think we’re at the point that McVay needs to explain why Sony Michel isn’t playing. He played so well down the stretch and Akers isn’t setting the world on fire. Even if you discount his multiple fumbles. 

I think they were trying to get Akers some confidence but I have no idea why Michel didn't factor today.

13 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Whew!!!

Go Rams! 

I told my wife before the game that we needed to be up more than 7 at the end or Brady would be Brady. Well were weren't and he was. 

That shot to Kupp was unbelievable, I couldn't believe it when the camera panned left and he was open behind the defense. 

I'm so happy that they took a shot and didn't play for OT...Brady would have found a way to beat us in OT.

I totally agree. If it went to overtime, Tampa Bay would have won IMO.

Couldn't believe my eyes that they were about to have an Atlanta Falcons repeat.

I was ready for the Bucs to win in overtime, and then it all came crashing down. Postgame comments suggested there was some miscommunication on the Bucs' defense on the last defensive play. Not sure exactly what that entails, but tough for the Bucs to come all the way back and not be able to finish the complete come from behind win. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.