Kentucky 107 Tennessee 79

16thBBall Fan

It was a blast to watch but I’m not going to get too excited as that was one of those anomaly type performances and worry it will even out the next game or one after. 11-17 from three, 20-21 from the line. That was a tour de force. I actually thought UT played ok. Big fan of Chandler.

Love watching Washington’s progression and feel for the game. Dude can hoop.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, FSfan said:

Transfers > One and done. Cal has found a better way to restock the shelves. 

Not long ago Calipari was blasted for getting transfers. 

I’ll still take Banchero over Mintz… call me crazy 🙂 The irony of your post though is UK’s long term success hinges on their one-and-done being “that dude.”

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Also, I hate listening to Jay Bilas talk about Rupp Arena ice cream.

I’m getting tired of hearing him say the sec is the best conference this year as if it’s the first time we’ve heard it before. Only because he says it twice a broadcast so I’ve heard him say it about 6 times in the past few weeks.

5 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Mintz is playing well the last few games. Need him.to keep his play at that level.

It all comes down to allowing him to play and get in a rhythm. He has got to play more recently when Wheeler was out, and now has him back to playing like the player we saw last year. He definitely is one of the keys to the success of the team this year IMO. 

• Like 1