George Rogers Clark 77 North Laurel 64

• theguru changed the title to George Rogers Clark 77 North Laurel 64
9 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

Your thoughts on both teams?

Strong PG play from GRC.  Aden Slone does a fantastic job of running the point for GRC.  As was said, Jerone Morton is a special talent.  That kid is a player.  I really like Sam Parrish also.  I like the way GRC plays as a team.  Great ball movement to get good looks whether it was in the paint or at the three point line.  Plenty of options of offense.  I expect them to make a deep run this season.  I enjoyed watching them play.

I like Reed Sheppard a lot.  He’s a smooth player.  I wanted to see him dominate and while GRC wouldn’t let him get loose you can still see how he has the ability to take over a game and overwhelm an opponent.  North Laurel was better as a team than I expected but they will still go as far as Reed can take them.  I was impressed. I’d love to watch him play again.  

Reed Sheppard, Jerone Morton and Sam Parrish are all juniors if I am not mistaken.  I like it.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

You are correct, I'm saying if they do happen to run into Covington Catholic or Ballard I don't think they can beat them. 

I tend to agree with this. I don’t think they have the horses down low to run with CCH, haven’t watched Ballard yet. But CCH probably has the best combination of guard play and big man play that I’ve seen!