Scott Satterfield

Tigerpride94

So now you have a Coach who got in 'trouble' with fan base for flirting with another school last year, followed by an AD who has been flirting with another coach this year.  

But at this time, no changes have been made.

Question for U of L fans, if Satterfield's name is associated with any openings this year, are you mad or happy?

16 minutes ago, okie1 said:

Question for U of L fans, if Satterfield's name is associated with any openings this year, are you mad or happy?

I never want anyone to be here that doesn't want to be. So if he doesn't want to be here, good riddance. 

If he stays, there is room for improvement to say the least. 

Don't follow U of L football closely, but I was always impressed by Satterfield when he was at Appalachian State. Is U of L considered a better job than Purdue? I would imagine academic requirements for admission and recruiting are tougher than U of L. Are the U of L salary and facilities better than Purdue's? Or does he just want to be home?

Just reported by ESPN Louisville's Steve Rummage that he can 100% confirm decision to not get Brohm was the school President. I believe it was a money decision. Could be cheaper next year if Satterfield leaves on own or being a year later in contract would be cheaper to buy out.