Scott Satterfield

Tigerpride94

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

The UofL President was in on the meeting with Tyra and Satterfield, which is an overstep, IMO. She was the one who made the decision to suspend Chris Mack. 

Im wondering if Tyra wanted to fire Satterfield, she wouldn’t let him, and now the FSU news is leaked. 

Interesting…it still seems like Satterfield is on borrowed time unless he completely turns the team around next year.

Louisville and every other school in the United States of America needs to get over themselves.   You work for school A but talked to school B.   We hate you now.   Congrats to all NCAA institutions.  You are now 12 year old girls with twitter accounts.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Gotcha, if he would come they need to fire Satterfield tonight!

I trust very few radio/media guys in general. Drew Deener here in Louisville says Brohm wants the job and is adamant about it, I believe him. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I trust very few radio/media guys in general. Drew Deener here in Louisville says Brohm wants the job and is adamant about it, I believe him. 

That would be great for the Cards. Brohm would bring stability to the program unlike anything we've seen.

On 12/3/2021 at 10:56 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

They swap Ole Miss for South Florida next year so if they go 7-5 next year would be same as 6-6 this year, so probably needs to win 8 to be improvement. 

That's alot to ask for the team I saw lose to UK.

31 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Not really. As stated earlier, they lost three games by a total of 8 points. 

My point was that the team I saw wasn't going to beat many teams.

But I agree about the close games.  I suppose optimism is paramount for the Cardinals at this point.

This bowl game is huge for them I believe.

Just now, Purple88 said:

My point was that the team I saw wasn't going to beat many teams.

But I agree about the close games.  I suppose optimism is paramount for the Cardinals at this point.

This bowl game is huge for them I believe.

UK was the worst game they played this year, by a lot. Credit due to UK on that. 

• Like 1