Beechwood vs. Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Beechwood vs. Mayfield   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, BrosefStalin said:

Such a relief to not have to make that awful drive to Mayfield. Glad to step out my front door and be at the field in 2-3 minutes. Can't wait to see the Tigers tonight!

PREDICTION: Beechwood 35, Mayfield 14

Yeah, the drive is not lost on any of us.

25 minutes ago, BrosefStalin said:

Such a relief to not have to make that awful drive to Mayfield. Glad to step out my front door and be at the field in 2-3 minutes. Can't wait to see the Tigers tonight!

PREDICTION: Beechwood 35, Mayfield 14

I hope you are right about that score. 

30 minutes ago, BrosefStalin said:

How are 2019 stars Jayden Stinson, Kade Neely and Trayvon Halliburton doing since they left Mayfield? I was so impressed with the three of them. Hope they're playing somewhere!

Kade Neely is at Louisville. Stinson is at Murray. Halliburton I don’t know. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wish I had me some BarleyCorn's.  I was a last minute scratch, well last night, for the trip.  It will be the first one between the 2 small school super powers I have missed going all the way back to 95.  Makes me sad but it is what it is.  I hope we have a great game and may the winner bring home a state title.  With that said I must say Good luck Cards!

• Like 1

Just now, Toothpick said:

I wish I had me some BarleyCorn's.  I was a last minute scratch, well last night, for the trip.  It will be the first one between the 2 small school super powers I have missed going all the way back to 95.  Makes me sad but it is what it is.  I hope we have a great game and may the winner bring home a state title.  With that said I must say Good luck Cards!

I love their food. What do you usually get when you go there? 

Just now, Toothpick said:

You would have really liked the new Grippo BBQ chips burger. Sooo good. If you’re ever up this way, I’ll buy ya one! 

• Like 1