Glasgow 48 Bardstown 42

Tkinslow

Just now, Tkinslow said:

I’ve never been so proud of this team down 28-6 in the first quarter and come back and win this game. Just incredible!

Congrats to Glasgow. Those young guys have had to overcome so much this year, and I hope they go win the entire thing. Congrats to Bardstown on a great year, and a great ball game from the sounds of it. 

• Like 1

Instant classic Glasgow never gave up and made the most of every opportunity they had. Bardstown Just couldn’t put Glasgow away in the beginning of the second half! 

ps Can so one tell me the rule of kicking a onside kick??? If the recovering team calls for a fair catch, is it legal to smack the ball out of mid air so the recovering team cant catch it?? This play was a huge momentum shift in the game. Oh and this play happened three times and each time it was a different call

Incredible game. Hats off to both squads.  Playmakers all over the field and both, obviously well coached.  We almost didn’t go, but dang glad we did. 

As it was stated earlier…instant classic. 

Game was eerily similar to our (LaRue County) 2018 region title win  vs E-town in so many facets- from the deficit, to the onside kick(s) recovered- Glasgow  was down 22. Wild wild game-

….stellar  career for Brady Clark (Bardstown QB).  Just one of those games you could have watched and hoped it never would end (at least from a coach’s/fan point of view that was there as a spectator). 

Stockton of Glasgow is just an absolute animal.

• Like 1