10 minutes ago, The Rebel of Knights said:

Can't wait to see the stats on this one.  Maybe a record on penalties in one game. 

But Boyle only had one (insert sarcasm) I was on their sideline and their fans were rough to listen to. 

• Like 1

Scott wasn’t bad.  No. 11 at quarterback was tough.  Kind of in the Lamar Jackson mold.  Was quick and had a good arm.  Scott QB’s were running for their life most of the night.  Jagger Gillis did not have a good game, throwing into coverage (3 int’s in the first half).  I thought Scott’s secondary was good, very athletic.  They just couldn’t stop the run.

45 minutes ago, Paul Dean said:

Scott wasn’t bad.  No. 11 at quarterback was tough.  Kind of in the Lamar Jackson mold.  Was quick and had a good arm.  Scott QB’s were running for their life most of the night.  Jagger Gillis did not have a good game, throwing into coverage (3 int’s in the first half).  I thought Scott’s secondary was good, very athletic.  They just couldn’t stop the run.

Fair assessment. 11 was impressive, he just made plays even when one wasn’t there. 

2 hours ago, Paul Dean said:

Real bummer QB didn't start. I think this was a big setback from the beginning. He also is starting Safety and would have made some difference in Boyles big run game. Once again Penalties were crazy against Scott.  Scotts D seemed to be a difference this year most of the season. The 3 picks is very surprising also in this game.  Scott also returns a lot next year as the JR class is one of the biggest they ever had. And Scott's kicker just missed a 49 yard FG that hit bottom of cross bars, kudos to him in the cold weather. I like Scott's chances for a District repeat. Not a bad year and a good team for a 3 Seed. 

Hats off to Boyle, go win it all, Good luck. 

• Like 2

Boyle 

plays 44 - 348 yards 

Rushing 29-230 6 TDs

Passing 9-15 118 yards 1TD 1 Int

Penalties 9-110 yards 

1st downs 16

3rd downs 0-2

4rh downs 0-1

Red Zone 6/7

Bodner 19-213 yards 5 TDS 

Boyle is a very good, well coached team. Line of scrimmage is where the game was won. The RB had huge holes to run through and was 7 yards downfield before he was touched or had to make a cut. Scott's skill positions matched up fairly well just not enough up front to complete. But it was a positive step forward for the program. That's all you can ask for is to improve from the last time you were in this position. Congrats Scott seniors on great careers and good luck Rebels the rest of the way.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Rebelstat said:

Boyle 

plays 44 - 348 yards 

Rushing 29-230 6 TDs

Passing 9-15 118 yards 1TD 1 Int

Penalties 9-110 yards 

1st downs 16

3rd downs 0-2

4rh downs 0-1

Red Zone 6/7

Bodner 19-213 yards 5 TDS 

I thought the Boyle QB threw 3 first half Ints?