Woodford County 28 Covington Catholic 14

On 11/20/2021 at 1:51 PM, The Oracle said:

Colonel fans, Colonel fans, Kernel fans! If we were up 2 tds on the Birds and had the ball with 90 secs left there's no way we wouldn't be going for the end zone and we'd all be loving it!

And our memories are so short, aren't they? We're complaining for a coach going for a 3 td advantage late in a playoff game when we've apparently all forgotten about that 2017 football season when CCH tried to and succeeded in putting a running clock on every team they played.

"We in here talkin bout practice?"

Like I said three score lead is best.   But if victory formation can end it then end it.  If you need first down, a deep try is fine. 

On 11/20/2021 at 9:38 PM, Bluesport said:

Huh???? Please explain.

Pretty self explanatory.  CovCath is always the victims when something happens.  Woodford County was classless because they threw the ball up…….14 points…..with time left on the clock.  Woodford County folks were classless and cussing out people.  I was just pointing out how CovCath is always the victim of something.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

Pretty self explanatory.  CovCath is always the victims when something happens.  Woodford County was classless because they threw the ball up…….14 points…..with time left on the clock.  Woodford County folks were classless and cussing out people.  I was just pointing out how CovCath is always the victim of something.  

Woodford was classless, was obvious they haven’t won anything before. Doesn’t make CCH the victim of anything, don’t think anyone claimed it did either. Just pointing out the behavior of Woodford coaches. Is that not allowed??

On 11/22/2021 at 7:57 AM, PurplePride92 said:

I’ll take the high road on this. CCH will reload next year.

On 11/20/2021 at 9:24 AM, BlueKernels said:

😂 You're right. The 5th year super Senior returning Mr football was not the difference maker in the game! Even if he was 90% of the offense. At that point CCH hadn't figured out the offense either. 

In a thread about a playoff loss the blue boys still bring up Beechwood. I love sipping on colonel tears 😉

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, hector607 said:

😂 You're right. The 5th year super Senior returning Mr football was not the difference maker in the game! Even if he was 90% of the offense. At that point CCH hadn't figured out the offense either. 

The 5th year super senior has not played a snap of defense all year, and Cov Cath scored 7 points....Without Hergott, Beechwood would have found a way to score more than 7 points. Cov Cath fans are quick to point out every unfair play (within the rules) unless it's their own. 

• Like 3