Ryle vs. Trinity Predictions/Updates

Tigerpride94

Who wins?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2021 at 12:30 AM

Ryle played the ground and pound game against a worn down and injured Dixie defense. The clock management game may help the Raiders for a while but Trinity has an offense that can score quick. Ryle hasn't really been tested since CovCath. Trinity is also playing some of its best ball of the season at the right time. I'm not saying Trinity blows out Ryle, but the Raiders do not win this game. 

• Like 1

Just now, Finkle Ray said:

Ryle played the ground and pound game against a worn down and injured Dixie defense. The clock management game may help the Raiders for a while but Trinity has an offense that can score quick. Ryle hasn't really been tested since CovCath. Trinity is also playing some of its best ball of the season at the right time. I'm not saying Trinity blows out Ryle, but the Raiders do not win this game. 

This is where I am at but I could see it getting out of hand. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NLTanker1 said:

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, prepares harder than Trinity in the playoffs.

When you think you've done all you can to get ready for the Rocks in a playoff game, they come in on different level. Zero losses or 7, playoffs are a completely separate scenario. 

Trinity will roll into Ryle and make noise. 

The beast is unleashed. 

GO GREEN MACHINE

I hear ya Tank! Rocks rolling into Ryle with a chip on their shoulder which does not happen often. I see Trinity making this a statement game. 

13 hours ago, theguru said:

After the regular season the Rocks had, no. 

Check out this preview by Head Coach Jay Cobb.   Seems to be playing out the way they thought it would all along.

Defending 2020 KHSAA State Team Champions

Coach Cobb: “We graduated 20 of 22 starters from last year’s state championship team and we face arguably the toughest schedule that Trinity has faced in my eight years at Trinity! Yet, we are excited to face these challenges. Our goal is to improve each and every week going into the playoffs and make that playoff run! Our players understand the expectations and embrace them.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 859Radio said:

Check out this preview by Head Coach Jay Cobb.   Seems to be playing out the way they thought it would all along.

Defending 2020 KHSAA State Team Champions

Coach Cobb: “We graduated 20 of 22 starters from last year’s state championship team and we face arguably the toughest schedule that Trinity has faced in my eight years at Trinity! Yet, we are excited to face these challenges. Our goal is to improve each and every week going into the playoffs and make that playoff run! Our players understand the expectations and embrace them.”

Savant!

40 minutes ago, 859Radio said:

If there's there's a better indicator as to the direction of Trinity this season I'd like to see one better than the Ballard games.  Trinity beat them 20-17 on October 8th and 40-0 last week.  I'd say they are peaking at the right time.

Ballard every year does less with more. I think Trinity has improved but this game will tell us more.

• Like 1