Ryle vs. Trinity Predictions/Updates

Tigerpride94

Who wins?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2021 at 12:30 AM

6 minutes ago, Blackhawks87 said:

Ryle has nothing to lose

I don't understand this mindset, to be honest.  A) they are hosting; B) their season is literally over and their seniors' careers are completely finished, many (most) of which will never again put on a helmet.  Nothing to lose seems awry to me, with all due respect.  Ryle is most certainly not playing for a participation trophy at this stage.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Blackhawks87 said:

No disrespect taken,  Ryle is the underdog but will leave it all on the field.  They have strong senior leadership and will compete, nothing to lose refers to nobody giving them a chance to win.

4 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

On that point we certainly agree, me included.  😊

So far 16 members think Ryle is going to win. 👀

Ryle has a Buster Douglas chance or is that a lottery win chance to win the game but given that this is a group that won't shy away or be in awe of playing Trinity and will lay it all out Friday night. Anyone growing up playing old 4a now 6a football knows what to expect when a Trinity team steps on the field and brings that great legacy with them - is it just 1 NKY team has ever beaten them? 

I expect to see the Raiders go down and it could get lopsided but I don't expect to see them throw in the towel and compete till the end. 

1 minute ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

I talked to several Trinity players this week. This is a different team than the regular season. Armon is back and Brady Willis is so under rated. The defense has grown up so much and is mean. GO ROCKS!!!!!

I agree Brady Willis is underrated. He is very good QB.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blackhawks87 said:

No disrespect taken,  Ryle is the underdog but will leave it all on the field.  They have strong senior leadership and will compete, nothing to lose refers to nobody giving them a chance to win.

I think the team with the losing record is the underdog. 🙂

56 minutes ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

I talked to several Trinity players this week. This is a different team than the regular season. Armon is back and Brady Willis is so under rated. The defense has grown up so much and is mean. GO ROCKS!!!!!

I talked to some Trinity people too and I agree with your take.  I think we will running clock Ryle. 

Go Shamrocks!

• Like 1

Looking forward to the battle and challenge as underdogs. I remember the 2010 Rocks visit in the state semifinal where the Raiders and Rocks duked it out in Union. T took control late in the 3Q and went on to win 28-9 then destroyed Male 38-0 for the title. It was a good game and T’s only loss that year was Cincy St X.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, StraightShooter said:

Looking forward to the battle and challenge as underdogs. I remember the 2010 Rocks visit in the state semifinal where the Raiders and Rocks duked it out in Union. T took control late in the 3Q and went on to win 28-9 then destroyed Male 38-0 for the title. It was a good game and T’s only loss that year was Cincy St X.

How do you think this Ryle team compares to the 2010 Ryle team and the Ryle team that was state runner-up?  And by compare I mean who wins and by how much.