Bengals at Jets Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Jets  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Jets

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2021 at 05:02 PM

The 5-2 Bengals (feels good to type that) travel to Gotham to take on the 1-5 Jets on Halloween. The game is on at 1:00pm on CBS. This is game the Bengals should win probably by double digits, but nothing is a given you have to show up every week ready to play. I think the Bengals will win 28-7. Go Bengals!!

16 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The 5-2 Bengals (feels good to type that) travel to Gotham to take on the 1-5 Jets on Halloween. The game is on at 1:00pm on CBS. This is game the Bengals should win probably by double digits, but nothing is a given you have to show up every week ready to play. I think the Bengals will win 28-7. Go Bengals!!

My gut says the Bengals will roll in this game but I also think it is a potential game for a Bengal letdown. 

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

My gut says the Bengals will roll in this game but I also think it is a potential game for a Bengal letdown. 

The lifelong Cincy fan in me has the same mindset, but I do think that the Bengals are starting to turn that corner that good teams turn where even without playing lights out they can still get it done against the Jets with Mike White running around at QB.

7 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

The lifelong Cincy fan in me has the same mindset, but I do think that the Bengals are starting to turn that corner that good teams turn where even without playing lights out they can still get it done against the Jets with Mike White running around at QB.

The wishful thinking part of my brain says the Jets are just the Lions again and we will take care of business but I am not ready to jump on the "ego wagon" with the Bengals yet.

I am enjoying the ride.

Who Dey!

• Like 1