3. Terrell Henry - Mason
  4. Blake Reed - Bracken
  5. Aden Slone - Clark
  6. Kason Hinson - Augusta
  7. Aydan Hamilton - Campbell
  8. Nate Mitchell - Mason
  9. Tanner Walton - Clark
  10. Trent Edwards - Clark

• Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to CatsPause 10th Region Team and Player Rankings
  • 2 weeks later...

Where’s the 10th region gang? No replies? No debates? It’s not going to be worth getting on here this season if this is what it’s going to be like. 

My biggest takeaway from the preview were all the typos. Seems maybe it was thrown together at the last second. Either way, I feel like the fight for the #2 spot should be an all out battle since GRC has a very firm hold on #1. Of course that’s on paper bad we all know the proof is on the court. One month and one day away from the 2021-22 season. Wake up everybody!! The off-season is over!! Let’s go!!!!!!!

Giggity. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Where’s the 10th region gang? No replies? No debates? It’s not going to be worth getting on here this season if this is what it’s going to be like. 

I doubt this is the 10th Region Bluegrasspreps.com preview. Looks like just a listing from the magazine. Usually more discussion will happen when our own writer produces an article.

Yes, these are clearly the Cats Pause yearbook rankings but even still I was hoping for some kind of chatter because it’s been so quiet for too long!! Just anxious to get the season and everything that goes with it, on here, going!!

Giggity

28 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Yes, these are clearly the Cats Pause yearbook rankings but even still I was hoping for some kind of chatter because it’s been so quiet for too long!! Just anxious to get the season and everything that goes with it, on here, going!!

Giggity

Appears to be a lot of distance between GRC and the rest of the region.  Going to be hard to get a lot of chatter.

On 10/29/2021 at 8:50 PM, JoJoSl said:

GRC should be one of the top teams in the state not just region. That schedule should prepare them for March. 

Last year I thought it was GRC's region to win by a mile, but they beat Mason by 6 and Campbell by 1 in the region.  While I think they are still the region favorites, there are about 3-4 teams that can sneak up on them in March.