Tennessee Fans at end of Ole Miss Game

Walter

11 minutes ago, theguru said:

I watched some of this game early but I missed the end, what prompted the bad behavior?

4th and 24 play that gained 23.5 yards... with 54 seconds left in the game. Vol fans thought the spot and review of the spot was bad.

To be fair, I thought they made it. The spot on the field stood as no video was definitive on review.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Walter said:

Screenshot_20211017-084105~2.png

Lane Kiffin is the biggest clown in college football.   Not that it makes what happened right.  Everyone that tossed something on the field should be held 100% accountable for their actions.   But Lane needs to learn to shut up and leave well enough alone.

23 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

4th and 24 play that gained 23.5 yards... with 54 seconds left in the game. Vol fans thought the spot and review of the spot was bad.

To be fair, I thought they made it. The spot on the field stood as no video was definitive on review.

I think he was down short of the first down and replay was of little help either way.  Not sure why no camera angles from other sides.  Reguardless the fan reaction was not a good look.  They are lucky the game didn't get called right there.  Did I mention I am a huge Ole Miss fan, HYDR, Hotty Toddy!

• Haha 1