Highlights of Noel Devine, running back from Ft. Meyers, Fla

colonel-fan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is this kid will be lucky to make it though college if he gets that far. After losing in the playoffs his team sang the school song with the fans but he did not join them. Afterwards he got into an argument with his coach and was suspended from school for 5 days for the second time this year. He also said he mostly likely will not go to any Florida school as he wants to get out of the state. He feels like people in the area are out to get him.

Sounds like he has a huge ego and cannot admit when he is at fault. It is always someone else.

If you are a memeber of rivals read the article about him in his profile.

My guess is this kid will be lucky to make it though college if he gets that far. After losing in the playoffs his team sang the school song with the fans but he did not join them. Afterwards he got into an argument with his coach and was suspended from school for 5 days for the second time this year. He also said he mostly likely will not go to any Florida school as he wants to get out of the state. He feels like people in the area are out to get him.

Sounds like he has a huge ego and cannot admit when he is at fault. It is always someone else.

If you are a memeber of rivals read the article about him in his profile.

I did...it stinks...this poor kid has really gone through some bad, bad times...and his personality is not allowing him to accept the guidance that people are trying to give him...if he ended up at a place like Louisville, I could see him blossoming.

I did...it stinks...this poor kid has really gone through some bad, bad times...and his personality is not allowing him to accept the guidance that people are trying to give him...if he ended up at a place like Louisville, I could see him blossoming.

Why more so at UofL than other schools????

i don't have the everyday experience in regards to other programs, but know very much, that Bobby is a major disciplinarian, and has taken in some projects before, and they all have worked out wonderful...I don't think that he will end up at U of L, but if he did, I wouldn't be suprised to see him blossom.

Deion tried to take him under but the day before school his Jr year, he took Deion's car drove to the airport and flew back to Ft. Myers. What do they say about taking a horse to water but you just can't make it drink.