Florida State Plan

Jumper_Dad

Louisville is playing great, up 31 to 7 near halftime.  This isn't a knock on them. 

Florida State is just abysmal in all facets. The biggest issue I see is they players are playing dead legged, their is no fire and no emotion...nor has their been any since the first game.

36 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

I really can't make myself watch anymore at this point.  They're still my team, I still support them, hope for the best, but it is just not fun to watch them any right now.

I feel for you. I have a really good friend that loves them. He can't talk about it. It's like he's had a death in the family. 

On 9/25/2021 at 5:23 PM, DragonFire said:

I really can't make myself watch anymore at this point.  They're still my team, I still support them, hope for the best, but it is just not fun to watch them any right now.

That is how many of us long time UK football fans felt for most years over the past several decades.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2021 at 2:44 PM, sportsfan41 said:

It's always telling when a coach leaves a program for "greener pastures" only a few years after winning a national championship there.

He’s the reason the program began to falter in the first place.  He created this mess.  The only “greener pastures” were dollar bills.  Texas A&M has been fraudulent every year he has been there.  He secured the bag though.  That’s what it is all about.   

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t tell you how gratifying it is that Sam Howell is 0-2 against FSU after him decommitting at the 11th hour and absolutely screwing them in that recruiting cycle. It’s basically the best thing about the last two years. 

As bad as things have felt at times, sadly, FSU could have been 5-1 right now realistically. So that’s both frustrating and good. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...