Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Verbal Commitments

Featured Replies

NAIA can offer full athletic scholarships. Georgetown is looking for a smart qb with more mobility than the typical pocket passer....like Ammons.

You obviously never saw him play. I'm not from Franklin Co but he is one of the best dual threat QB's in the history of our state!

  • Replies 156
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Congrats to those two kids, these kids are pure athletes and wish them the best on the next level.

 

WKU is about to be D-1A :banana:

From what I understand Pikeville is giving Casey Allen a full-ride. Casey said he was going to take it. I know that Pikeville is very interested in the 2 linebackers for Johnson Central....does anyone know if they are going for sure yet?

From what I understand Pikeville is giving Casey Allen a full-ride. Casey said he was going to take it. I know that Pikeville is very interested in the 2 linebackers for Johnson Central....does anyone know if they are going for sure yet?

 

I heard one of the LB's from Johnson Cent. may go to Pikeville, but the other may go to Kentucky Christian.

Do you know which one is going to pikeville?

Congrats to Trent Calhoun and Braxston Miller of Lincoln Co. They both verbally committed to Western KY this weekend on their official visit. Good luck to both of these young men at the next level.

 

Did they receive full scholarship offers?

which one is goin to KCU?

Did they receive full scholarship offers?

That is all WKU can offer as a division 1 program. They can no longer offer halves, quarters, etc. Congrats to the kids at Lincoln Co.

That is all WKU can offer as a division 1 program. They can no longer offer halves, quarters, etc. Congrats to the kids at Lincoln Co.

 

 

This is correct about Western now, and yes these young men recieved full ride offers, and not walk-on spots.

which one is goin to KCU?

 

I don't know the name, I can find out. I was told more than one JC player may be going to KCU.

Please Old Football Coach, give us some names on the JC players.

Brother of mine who is coaching next year at pikeville college said the 2 linebackers have verbally commited to pikeville, Pikeville is making trips to Jackson, and Johnson Central tomorrow to visit Allen, Tackett, & Johnson. From what I understand Leslie County's Howard and Hubabrd maybe going to Pikeville College as well. Now don't hold me to that, but thats what I'm being fed from Pikeville. I will have more info tomorrow.

I heard Johnson of JC has not said where but I think KCU is in the lead. The other LB is probably going to Pikeville. Don't be surprised if those two Leslie boys go to KCU with another teammate of theirs.

What players are planning to walk-on next year? and to where??

I heard from the Coaches mouth at Pikeville today, that both Howard and Hubbard have both verbally comitted to Pikeville. The Johnson Central boys have also said they are coming to Pikeville. The head coach made a visit today to Breathitt County to talk to Casey Allen. Aaron Mullins is also thinking about going to Pikeville or atleast thats what the Coach said.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.