Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Verbal Commitments

Featured Replies

I heard Johnson of JC has not said where but I think KCU is in the lead. The other LB is probably going to Pikeville. Don't be surprised if those two Leslie boys go to KCU with another teammate of theirs.

 

I heard this from a KCU Coach today, and one of which verbally commited on the phone earlier today.. I do not know which one though?

There are also three great players from Southwestern considering this place.. Ryan Smart and Wesley Hampton who both were All State and Cody Gibson who is All Region so KCU may have a good recruiting class next year of good ole Kentucky boys

  • Replies 156
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like KCU and Pikeville College are going to have good recruiting classes this season, and that they are really going after the homegrown Kentucky boys.

Anybody have any info on Kasey Clark, Josh Wills, Jacob Sizemore, Drew Mcdavid, Fields Davis, Luke Bonner?

Anybody have any info on Kasey Clark, Josh Wills, Jacob Sizemore, Drew Mcdavid, Fields Davis, Luke Bonner?

I was told today by one of the three Ashland players that they all three visited Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio Saturday. All three really liked it and are planning on going back for their over night visit sometime next month.

Do they have any favorite schools then?

  • Author
Did they receive full scholarship offers?

 

YES, Will sign Feb 7 if that is the correct signing date.

I heard that Tackett will be getting a full ride to Pikeville. I don't know much about NAIA but do they give full rides? I know that they have their own set of rules that are different from the NCAA.

Yes they give full-rides. What they have done for tackett of johnson central, and allen of breathitt is: fill out of the financial aid papers, see what grants and other scholarships they could get, then see how much they would owe and pay for it like that. I believe allen knocked his down to $3,500 then Pikeville told him they would pay for the rest of it. I assume they did the samething for Tackett. I know that Pikeville was planning on giving money to just a few boys, all from eastern kentucky. The rest are walk-ons from what I know. With the boys getting money and the ones walking on, Pikeville is going to have a pretty good recruiting class.

Do these boys have a chance of getting on the field right away?

The coach said that Tackett is fighting for a starting spot at linebacker, and should see some playing time even if he doesn't start. The same is for Allen. They want to play Allen at center(he's never snapped a ball) The back up center is failing most of his classes and probably won't be eligible. He also said that he could end up starting as a true freshman as well, just depends if he learns the playbook quick enough. The same goes for him though, he will also get some playing time regardless.

I heard Johnson of JC has not said where but I think KCU is in the lead. The other LB is probably going to Pikeville. Don't be surprised if those two Leslie boys go to KCU with another teammate of theirs.

 

That other teammate wouldn't happen to be LB/FB Timmy Baker would it ?

 

KCU = Kentucky Christian ?

 

I heard Baker was interested in going to play Baseball @ Morehead St but MHS is not recruiting catchers for whatever reason. I'm guessing they already have a few on the roster.

 

I also heard that Baker could go to Pikeville College to play either Baseball or Football. IMO he could play whichever he chose if he went there.

Anybody have any info on Kasey Clark, Josh Wills, Jacob Sizemore, Drew Mcdavid, Fields Davis, Luke Bonner?

 

 

What day is it? Things seem to change everyday. Kasey has been recruited by numerous schools. Penn State wants him as a preferred walk-on as well as Illinios, Indiana, and EKU. Cincy and Marshall seem very interested and should let us know something by next week as far as offers. He's also being recruited by a few more D-1 schools who seem interested. All OVC schools want him as well as the NAIA schools. Murray State and Middle Tennessee State are also talking to him. We should know something in the next couple weeks. I know I'm probably forgeting about a schools or two but those are the ones I can think of right now. I shall keep ya'll posted on Kasey's process.

What day is it? Things seem to change everyday. Kasey has been recruited by numerous schools. Penn State wants him as a preferred walk-on as well as Illinios, Indiana, and EKU. Cincy and Marshall seem very interested and should let us know something by next week as far as offers. He's also being recruited by a few more D-1 schools who seem interested. All OVC schools want him as well as the NAIA schools. Murray State and Middle Tennessee State are also talking to him. We should know something in the next couple weeks. I know I'm probably forgeting about a schools or two but those are the ones I can think of right now. I shall keep ya'll posted on Kasey's process.

what position does Kasey play and from what high school?

Running Back, Defensive Back-Russell High School Red Devils

Hey what's going on with Nick Petrino is he signing anywhere??

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.