Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott Co @ Mason County

Featured Replies

I was wondering what the thoughts are on this game coming up in January..

I believe the date is January 12th and it is at Scott County.

 

Should be a great game. Go Royals!

Way to far out to think about yet,Both teams has lots of games before this.Should be dandy though.

This will be a great game to watch with some of the premier players in the state on the floor at the same time.

Scott County is too deep for Mason (and for most teams)

Scott County is too deep for Mason (and for most teams)

 

Mason has a nice team, Scott County is loaded. They win by double figures.

As much as I love my Royals, I have to go with Scott Co on this one but do not expect a blowout. Scott Co was loaded last year to in region finals when Madison Central stopped their show:banana:

Scott co. comes at you in waves, Mackey seems to get more pub but in may opinion Walls is an incredable player.

Scott Co. put a thumping on the Royals last year, in the Fieldhouse I believe. This year's game should be closer, but I still look for Scott County to win.

 

I'll say 84-71.

Scott is just too deep for Mason in this one.

I respect Scott Co..but sure would like to see the 10th region Royals win this one.:thumb:

Scott County will be too much for Mason County in this one, especially if it is in Georgetown. The Cardinals may be the best team in the state.

I will be there in my BLUE AND WHITE and be cheering. Although I dont believe Mason can pull it off

 

SC:88

MC:79

I'm a 11th region guy so I have to go with Scott Co. in this one

Scott Co by 13+.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.