December 19, 200619 yr Author Like most sports it is the Henry's and Joe's more so than the X's and O's. We get this after you complain about the scheme all night??? :lol:
December 19, 200619 yr Chad Johnson getting an IV during the biggest series of the game with the Bengals in the red zone??? What a wussy...
December 19, 200619 yr The Bengals are not contenders they are definitely pretenders. Every time that everyone gets on the Bengals bandwagon i.e. the media, the bengals lay an egg! They will not do anything until they can win the BIG game.
December 19, 200619 yr They would still be number 5..... They'd be tied with Denver (8-6) in overall record and Conference record (7-4). That means it'd come down to common opponents right? With Denver having the better record vs common opponents?
December 19, 200619 yr The Bengals are not contenders they are definitely pretenders. Every time that everyone gets on the Bengals bandwagon i.e. the media, the bengals lay an egg! They will not do anything until they can win the BIG game. The Colts haven't exactly won a meaningful game over the last 3-4 years and they're the media darlings....Go figure.
December 19, 200619 yr They'd be tied with Denver (8-6) in overall record and Conference record (7-4). That means it'd come down to common opponents right? With Denver having the better record vs common opponents? Not if Denver beats the Bengals: Head to Head is 1st Sorry didn't read the post right Iam talking about what happens next week.
December 19, 200619 yr Not if Denver beats the Bengals: Head to Head is 1st I'm talking about rankings AFTER this game. Which would be before the head2head game.
December 19, 200619 yr I believe he was referencing tendencies. If you line up in a soft cover 2 and do not deviate from it then you are making it too easy. You have to mix it up. There is still coachign to do...but to roll over and play dead is silly. Tuned into Dave and Lap...does Brad Johanson grate on anyone? You can make a drinking game to the number of times he says, "Blown-up"!
December 19, 200619 yr I'm talking about rankings AFTER this game. Which would be before the head2head game. I edited my post
December 19, 200619 yr I'm talking about rankings AFTER this game. Which would be before the head2head game. I believe its divsion record first, if no head to head game.
December 19, 200619 yr Plan and simple I am layin a lot of this on Marvin. It ain't over till it's over.
December 19, 200619 yr I believe its divsion record first. Thats only if the two teams are in the same division. Broncos and Bengals are not. Since they are not, it's conference record, then record vs common opponents.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.