December 19, 200619 yr They need to pull carson before he gets hurt. I have a feeling Whitworth will not see another minute of action this year.
December 19, 200619 yr I have a feeling Whitworth will not see another minute of action this year. Who else will get time? How many tackles do they have also, Carson needs to practice his slide...:lol:
December 19, 200619 yr Author I have a feeling Whitworth will not see another minute of action this year. Bold statement with Levi set to return next week...
December 19, 200619 yr They need to pull carson before he gets hurt. There not playing the steelers so they don't have to worry about it.:lol:
December 19, 200619 yr Author Who else will get time? How many tackles do they have also, Carson needs to practice his slide...:lol: A Top 5 LT is back next week...
December 19, 200619 yr Author They need to pull carson before he gets hurt. I told you guys Whit and Stacey were going to get him killed...
December 19, 200619 yr Author What about the right side? Willie is maybe the best RT ever. If he returns with Levi, they are set...
December 19, 200619 yr Willie is maybe the best RT ever. If he returns with Levi, they are set... Just wondering if he'd be back or not...I know who he is :lol:.
December 19, 200619 yr Author Just wondering if he'd be back or not...I know who he is :lol:. It's been a lingering injury that he has played through. It would take a ton for him to miss next week. He stayed on the field in uniform, so it can't be that bad...
December 19, 200619 yr Hate to see the Bengals lose but Carson didnt do enough to keep me from the Godot league championship game again!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.