Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Colts Updates

Featured Replies

Should be interesting to see if the coaching staff can get these guys ready to play Saturday....They look like they just lost there best friend on the sidelines.

  • Replies 236
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
#43 of the Bengals just got smashed

Kilmer is a nut. It's going to happen from time to time...

Thanks HammerTime, and its to bad you couldn't have said 34-16 bengals.

Thanks HammerTime, and its to bad you couldn't have said 34-16 bengals.

I know trust me I know.:lol: :cry: :irked: Im sure you could pretty much tell from our comments.

Colts got it...Freeney has gone nuts.

Colts got it...Freeney has gone nuts.

Withworth has gotten abused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our stupid cable lost picture, then sound, then got each one back off and on. Then it suddenly changed to channel 25! Now it's showing stupid channel 25 instead of the game. :madman:

Palmer really needs to get better hands....I know he's been getting bum rushed tonight, but every time he gets hit, he fumbles.

Palmer really needs to get better hands....I know he's been getting bum rushed tonight, but every time he gets hit, he fumbles.

 

 

A lot of QB's I've been watching have that problem. (Eli Manning) :lol:

If I were Dungy...I'd take Peyton out...

HT, looks like the guys in the booth feel the same way about the coaching as we do.

If I were Dungy...I'd take Peyton out...

 

No way, not Peyton. He loves throwing unnecessary TD passes when he's already got a big lead.

They are talking about the Giants playoff chances? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS? :lol: They're talking about PLAYOFFS? :laugh:

I know trust me I know.:lol: :cry: :irked: Im sure you could pretty much tell from our comments.

 

Yeah without a doubt, and I was gonna ask what happened but someone wrote out coached, played and something else. But yeah its alright I figured we would get beat bad or win by a few. But we was on a winning streak and probably wasn't wanting it as bad as the colts, cause last weeks game was probably in there head.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.