Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Colts Updates

Featured Replies

Manning is making it look so easy...

  • Replies 236
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Is it ok to cry over this game???:cry: :cry:

Is it ok to cry over this game???:cry: :cry:

 

There's no crying in football! :lol:

 

Just kiddin, I feel your pain. At least your team hasn't lost 5 out of the last 6.

Anyone else lose picture of the game?

I can only wish.

Should be an intresting game final thread. I have some serious issues with the coaching staff about this game.

What was the finally score? I missed it because i was at a college game

  • Author
I can only wish.

:laugh: :laugh:

What was the finally score? I missed it because i was at a college game

 

 

It is still on. 34-16 with 5 minutes to go.

What was the final score? I was at a high school game and missed it.

What was the finally score? I missed it because i was at a college game

Still 5 minutes left. 34-16 Colts...

Has anyone else's TV gone haywire?

Has anyone else's TV gone haywire?

 

Nope, not here in Richmond.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.