December 19, 200619 yr And last year? Not trying to be a thorn in your side...but the Pats havn't really ever stopped the Colts on O. They won 2 in a row in 03, and 04...but they were both shoot outs. In 03 the Pats won 27-24 with Manning throwing 2 TD's and in 04 the Pats won 38-34 with Manning throwing 4 TD's. That's 9 Td's in 4 games for Manning vs NE. I realize I'm getting off the topic. Understood, but the Manning is 2-5 back to 01 against the Pats. 13 TD to 8 INT...not really impressive. Has anyone owned the Colts like that?
December 19, 200619 yr Author Colts converting some sick timing throws. No D in the world can stop that...
December 19, 200619 yr Colts converting some sick timing throws. No D in the world can stop that... Jacksonville sure did last week.
December 19, 200619 yr Author Jacksonville sure did last week. I guess I missed where the Bengals jumped out early, ran them to death and forced them to pass. You're reaching big time tonight...
December 19, 200619 yr Harrison has never had a 4TD game. Bengals always seem to give up career best look for #4 on this drive:madman: HAHA I faked the Bengals out from my family room they were looking for 88 and got 87!!
December 19, 200619 yr Author Marvin is simply gettin out coached. Would you prefer he was outcoached by blitzing and leaving #20 and #22 alone on Wayne and Harrison deep???
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.