Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Colts Updates

Featured Replies

Colts defense looking pretty good so far!

  • Replies 236
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Colts defense looking pretty good so far!

What???

I hope they shut down Henry atleast. His doing bad is the only way I go to the championship in fantasy football. I have Vinateri, already a FG and PAT. I was up 2 at the start of the day.

 

GO COLTS!!

What???

 

I think so anyway. Stopped them in the redzone. Palmer has had some solid throws but besides that missed tackle by June I don't think the Colts are getting pounded on defense, yet!

I hope they shut down Henry atleast. His doing bad is the only way I go to the championship in fantasy football. I have Vinateri, already a FG and PAT. I was up 2 at the start of the day.

 

GO COLTS!!

 

My fantasy season is over. I am glad I can just watch football now. Darn that L.T.

  • Author

Now that was a nice series for the Indy D...

  • Author

There we go! THREE WAY!!!!!!!!

  • Author

Time for Levi...

That's just like ESPN's MNF...they have an actor in the booth talking during the game. I hate MNF.

 

And the Colts tackling is BAD BAD BAD :lol: :laugh:

Reggie McNeal got the ball once? I thought he was in jail?

That's just like ESPN's MNF...they have an actor in the booth talking during the game. I hate MNF. QUOTE]

 

McConnahey looks lost and disinterested

Wow! That was a massive hole! I could go for 1,000 if I went against the Colts every week!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.