Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Colts Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

McConnahey looks lost and disinterested

AKA stoned...

  • Replies 236
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's just like ESPN's MNF...they have an actor in the booth talking during the game. I hate MNF.

 

And the Colts tackling is BAD BAD BAD :lol: :laugh:

I have never in my life seen anything like it. Unless it was 3rd and more than 5, I would never throw the ball.
Wow! That was a massive hole! I could go for 1,000 if I went against the Colts every week!

 

Not only was the hole huge...the 2 guys that tried to tackle him whiffed.

Reggie McNeal got the ball once? I thought he was in jail?

Parole. :p

AKA stoned...

 

Well I didn't wanna ome out and say it... but since you did... :laugh:

That's just like ESPN's MNF...they have an actor in the booth talking during the game. I hate MNF.

 

McConnahey looks lost and disinterested

 

Nah, it's just that he got baked down in his suite before going on the air …

AKA stoned...

Way to beat me to the punch … :irked:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

This Utecht guy ive been watching the last few weeks, he might turn into a fantasy TE next year.

Manning runs like Steven Stegal (and if you have seen Steven Segal run, it is not the most graceful thing in the world).

Things are far too comfortable for Manning in the pocket.

Bengals playing soft, with looks like a cover-two, not looking to give anything up over top.

Too much easy stuff underneath.

Have to make #16 move a little.

TD Colts.

That is tough, cause Indy gets the opening kickoff of the second half.

 

The Bengals have to take more chances on defense...it is too easy for Indy on offense.

Ball control offense keeping Bengal offense off the field.

 

Not looking like the Bengals can take a HUGE step towards the playoffs tonight.

Why do you give the smallest guy on the field the slant??? :madman: Why give anyone the slant on short yardage like that??

  • Author

Willie is out. Uh oh...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.