Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Colts Updates

Featured Replies

This defense might be the worst the league has ever seen....

  • Replies 236
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fall behind by 10 and you have to abandon the run...

 

Tell that to the Chargers. :laugh:

 

 

There's plenty of time...I would not abandon the run with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd.

  • Author
This defense might be the worst the league has ever seen....

:laugh:

 

Calm down my man...

This defense might be the worst the league has ever seen....

 

 

You obviously havn't watched the G-Men this year. :lol: They are the best of the best at folding in crucial situations this year.

  • Author
Tell that to the Chargers. :laugh:

 

 

There's plenty of time...I would not abandon the run with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd.

:thumb: :thumb:

Tell that to the Chargers. :laugh:

 

 

There's plenty of time...I would not abandon the run with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd.

 

Don't worry they won't.....They'll probably run every play this drive. I mean we've only got one of the best QB's in the league, why use him...

Don't worry they won't.....They'll probably run every play this drive. I mean we've only got one of the best QB's in the league, why use him...

 

Because you are playing one of the worst run D's in the league. RUN RUN RUN some more!

  • Author
Don't worry they won't.....They'll probably run every play this drive. I mean we've only got one of the best QB's in the league, why use him...

Take a look at who is playing Tackle and the DEnd they are facing. I'm glad you aren't the coach...

:laugh:

 

Calm down my man...

 

I'm just tired of them getting it handed to um every time they play a decent team.

  • Author
I'm just tired of them getting it handed to um every time they play a decent team.

Like the Saints and Ravens? Come on...

Like the Saints and Ravens? Come on...

 

The Saints put up about 500 yards against us.....The Ravens may have the worst offense in the league.

  • Author

And that's why we will have trouble passing the rest of the night. Stacey and Whit are getting beat...

  • Author
The Saints put up about 500 yards against us.....The Ravens may have the worst offense in the league.

500 yards and 17 points. I think points is how they keep score...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.