Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

Tennessee vs. Kentucky 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Tennessee
      60%
    • Kentucky
      40%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 01:06 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats take on the the #11 ranked Tennessee Vols tomorrow night at 8:00pm on ESPN. This will be a tough game for the Cats.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats are decent for 36 minutes and fall apart the last 4. We might hang around lose or get blown out. We aren’t winning many more games.

I don't understand Tennessee's ranking realizing that this week's loss has not affected it yet.  I just can't quite figure out the SEC this year.   I am not so sure any team in this conference is Elite 8 material.  I honestly think UK has a chance to do what they did to LSU and beat Tennessee handily.  Or this could be a game that has a 16-15 half time score.  

Clarke ruled out tonight, gotta believe he doesn’t  suit up in a KY uniform again. 

Uniforms look like a dirty white on TV. Cats drawing plenty of Tenn fouls to start.

Kentucky FT shooting is 100% and accounts for 8 of 14 points. 

0-2 3PT

21.4% FG (3-14)

 

 

 

On 2/5/2021 at 10:38 AM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I'm glutton for punishment.

Yep

  • Author

The more I watch the more I stand by what I said earlier, Allen is still a better defensive player than Askew and WWWAAAY better than Boston who is just atrocious!!

I will take the first half.  But with that said, almost everything went UK's way and they're only up 8. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.