Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

Tennessee vs. Kentucky 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Tennessee
      60%
    • Kentucky
      40%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 01:06 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats score more points on Tenn in a half then anyone else this season. We look a lot better with Boston on the bench. Kid just isn’t ready for prime time yet.

31 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The more I watch the more I stand by what I said earlier, Allen is still a better defensive player than Askew and WWWAAAY better than Boston who is just atrocious!!

While I think Allen is better on defense than he gets credit for. He still isn’t great, and is not as good as Boston or Askew on defense. They aren’t great either, but still better than Allen. With that said this team needs Allen on the court, or at least staying in the flow of the game. I think this first half was Calipari best this year as far as rotation, and guys getting enough playing time to get at least in the flow of the game. There really wasn’t any quick yanks even if there was a mistake from someone. 

Askew if he stays 3 years will be a very good pg. This is by far his best game this season and was a heck of an assist to Brooks.

  • Author

This is the best the Cats have looked but based on past history what will they do the last 4 minutes of the game. I hope they prove me wrong tonight.

  • Author
17 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

While I think Allen is better on defense than he gets credit for. He still isn’t great, and is not as good as Boston or Askew on defense. They aren’t great either, but still better than Allen. With that said this team needs Allen on the court, or at least staying in the flow of the game. I think this first half was Calipari best this year as far as rotation, and guys getting enough playing time to get at least in the flow of the game. There really wasn’t any quick yanks even if there was a mistake from someone. 

We’ll agree to disagree Askew, it is close on those 2, but Boston, c’mon, he’s one of the worst defensive players I’ve seen at UK that plays major minutes, on every drive his hips and shoulders fly open, terrible on the ball, terrible rotating on the weak side, terrible on the help on ball side!!

Askew is having his best game of the year tonight I think, I really look for him to take a major jump next year. 

Brooks is carrying the team 21 points. Askew is balling and Boston that was a nasty dunk.

17 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

We’ll agree to disagree Askew, it is close on those 2, but Boston, c’mon, he’s one of the worst defensive players I’ve seen at UK that plays major minutes, on every drive his hips and shoulders fly open, terrible on the ball, terrible rotating on the weak side, terrible on the help on ball side!!

Askew is having his best game of the year tonight I think, I really look for him to take a major jump next year. 

Agree to disagree is correct. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.