MJAlltheWay24

Browns vs. Chiefs (AFC Semis)

Who Wins?  

9 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/18/2021 at 04:22 AM

I'd really like to see the Browns win and will be cheering for the upset but it's going to be tough to take down the the Chiefs.  Browns seem hot though and hopefully have their Coach back.

I just want to see a good game here.  I'd never bet against Mahomes, but man when the Browns are playing well they're fun to watch. I think the Chiefs will win comfortably.

The Browns are on a roll but, I think that comes to an end this weekend. Chiefs win by a few touchdowns.

I think the Browns are up to a +10.5 point underdog.  I don't really feel like driving to Lawrenceburg but I'd feel good about betting them with the cushion.

I know who I want to win.

Go Browns!

• Like 1

It’s highly unlikely the Chiefs will implode like the Steelers did, so the Browns run is over. 

Is it just me or does the Chiefs just look so much faster and athletic than the Browns do.

2 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Is it just me or does the Chiefs just look so much faster and athletic than the Browns do.

The Chiefs are known for speed and one of, if not the fastest team in the NFL. 

Have to love the Chiefs playing to win, and not being conservative like so many coaches would have done there. 

For everyone who said the Browns had no chance to win... well, there's no such thing as no chance in football.  Their path to victory, play the Chiefs close in the first half and knock Mahommes out of the game.  

Had the Browns got the call on the targeting just before the half they may have gotten seven before half.  They lost by five.  

I couldn't believe Henne made 13.5 yards on 3rd and 14.  I would like to see that play again because it looked like a hold that allowed him to get in the open.  

As bad as I feel after the loss, this was a great season for the Browns.