Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 28 Male 0 (Class 6A State Championship)

Featured Replies

The Trinity Shamrocks win their 27th State Football Championship over the Male Bulldogs in convincing fashion.  Make no mistake, Male is a very good football team but Trinity is just that good in 2020. 

Congrats Trinity!  Congrats Coach Beatty!

 

  • Replies 30
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • loubballfan
    loubballfan

    Beatty is the best coach in history of Ky and it's not even close!! He's consistently won at the highest level and in 20 years in playoffs has only lost one game he was favored(Dixie in 2004) and

  • Not really. No one else would have scored on Trinity either.

  • Male was averaging somewhere around 45 ppg coming in, I believe. The average score of T's last 3  playoff games (Dixie Heights , St. X and Male) was 38.3 - 0. T was strong  at all 3 levels and we

Congratulations Shamrocks on #27!

Best Trinity defense I have seen...

Beatty is the best coach in history of Ky and it's not even close!!

He's consistently won at the highest level and in 20 years in playoffs has only lost one game he was favored(Dixie in 2004) and has upset better teams from X or Male on multiple occasions!

Hats off to the man

The dominance continues. Congrats Rocks.

Two in a row for Bradley.

Trinity also set State record for rushing yards allowed in a season. Rockcastle County had record previously which I believe was 184 yards. I think Trinity finished with 46.

The best player for Male and maybe for both teams tonight was #44 .   I'm sorry but I can't recall his first name but his last name is Selah, I believe.  Maybe  Selah is his first name  but he was a holy terror on the DL for Male.

Congratulations to Trinity for a tremendous year and a state championship.

10 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

The best player for Male and maybe for both teams tonight was #44 .   I'm sorry but I can't recall his first name but his last name is Selah, I believe.  Maybe  Selah is his first name  but he was a holy terror on the DL for Male.

Congratulations to Trinity for a tremendous year and a state championship.

Selah Brown. He is very good and will play on Saturdays in couple of years.

Well, that was fun. Trinity left some points on the field. Could've been a running clock.

Hard to believe Male was the only team to not score this weekend.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.