Elizabethtown 39 Christian Academy of Louisville 20

DevilMayCare

Zebras, zebras, zebras..... Trouble with playing football is some people don't know how its played. Vulgar sidelines, crowd. Typical publics. 

Props to Games (huge) and the twin players 3/ 22 (they play last year?? hmmm). Pedestrian without those 2. But, I believe taunting and antics should be called both ways. And E'town was doing it the whole game. But that's me. D is porous.

Too many mistakes, missed chances and etc to get some more hardware!! Kroger is AWESOME!!

27 minutes ago, LFTIGER said:

Zebras, zebras, zebras..... Trouble with playing football is some people don't know how its played. Vulgar sidelines, crowd. Typical publics. 

Props to Games (huge) and the twin players 3/ 22 (they play last year?? hmmm). Pedestrian without those 2. But, I believe taunting and antics should be called both ways. And E'town was doing it the whole game. But that's me. D is porous.

Too many mistakes, missed chances and etc to get some more hardware!! Kroger is AWESOME!!

They didn’t play their junior years, but they did their sophomore years.  Etown kids. 

Etown with gimmicky Wing-T Ish scheme with some quicks. Missing our starting DE/ TE to mono crusher as well. Unwillingness to stay out of “tight” formations on D cost us. More 33 with nearly 7yds/ carry may have helped as well. Different game if zebras allow kids to play. If they punt deep in own territory up 26-20 after pick 6 and quick 3 and out, it’s a different ballgame. Especially with 33 unstoppable. My 30,000 ft view. HUDL doesn’t lie. 

But..... that’s 🏈!!

Kudos to 7. Played with him on Team KY. Big kid with live arm. Still like Ashland if can keep 3/22 inside the hashes.Force 7 to beat u. Out.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, LFTIGER said:

Etown with gimmicky Wing-T Ish scheme with some quicks. Missing our starting DE/ TE to mono crusher as well. Unwillingness to stay out of “tight” formations on D cost us. More 33 with nearly 7yds/ carry may have helped as well. Different game if zebras allow kids to play. If they punt deep in own territory up 26-20 after pick 6 and quick 3 and out, it’s a different ballgame. Especially with 33 unstoppable. My 30,000 ft view. HUDL doesn’t lie. 

But..... that’s 🏈!!

Kudos to 7. Played with him on Team KY. Big kid with live arm. Still like Ashland if can keep 3/22 inside the hashes.Force 7 to beat u. Out.

Normally when refs throw flags it’s for a reason. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LFTIGER said:

But..... that’s 🏈!!

How can it be gimmicky if it works there is nothing wrong in running whatever offense helps you win games.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LFTIGER said:

But..... that’s 🏈!!

You sounds like a straight up hater lol give them their props and keep it moving. Any offense that moves the ball and wins is successful, all that matters in that regard. It's deceptive, not gimmicky. Gotta be disciplined to defend it.