Kansas vs. Kentucky Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Kansas vs. Kentucky  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Translated: Cal wouldn't play at Kansas. 

If Cal would have played at KU this season they possibly could have gotten Duke at Rupp next. KY plays like they did yesterday they lose by 30. Guessing they play better but still take an L maybe by 10 or 12

6 minutes ago, Tomcats1990 said:

If Cal would have played at KU this season they possibly could have gotten Duke at Rupp next. KY plays like they did yesterday they lose by 30. Guessing they play better but still take an L maybe by 10 or 12

I have no doubts UK will play better against Kansas. It's hard to get a lot of young good players to take a Richmond serious. They know who Kansas is. 

4 hours ago, bugatti said:

I am not sure what the options were, but if you are going to take a team on the road any year, this would be the year to do it. Both games were scheduled for Indianapolis, not Kansas (or Duke).

4 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Why are they playing in Indianapolis when the other game is at one of the participating schools?

4 hours ago, bugatti said:

Not much clarity other than "differing COVID-19 protocols between Big 12/SEC and ACC/Big 10."

4 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Translated: Cal wouldn't play at Kansas. 

Both games were suppose to be played in Indy. However, as Bugatti mentioned the ACC/Big 10 have different protocols than what was being asked, and couldn’t make it work. So Michigan State agreed to play at Duke for it, so they can still play. Which Duke then agreed to make a return trip to Michigan State in another year. From what I understand, there was zero talk of UK or Kansas playing at either place, since their protocols fit for allowing them to stick with a neutral site. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, bugatti said:

I never bet UK, but I would have put large sum on Richmond covering.

I've only bet on UK twice.  To hit the over on wins last year, which they barely did.  And I bet them to win against Mich State last year.  But yeah, I felt strongly that Richmond covered, hoped the Cats would still win though.

53 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

What do you guys know about Aspire Academy?  It's in KY.  Was just looking at Kansas' roster and they have a freshman from there.  Looks like he was originally from Haiti, Gethro Muscadin.

It was a start up prep school in Louisville, based out of DeSales HS.  Was only around 1 or 2 years, now closed.

• Like 1