Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas vs. Kentucky Predictions/Updates

Kansas vs. Kentucky 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Translated: Cal wouldn't play at Kansas. 

If Cal would have played at KU this season they possibly could have gotten Duke at Rupp next. KY plays like they did yesterday they lose by 30. Guessing they play better but still take an L maybe by 10 or 12

  • Replies 80
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Tomcats1990 said:

If Cal would have played at KU this season they possibly could have gotten Duke at Rupp next. KY plays like they did yesterday they lose by 30. Guessing they play better but still take an L maybe by 10 or 12

I have no doubts UK will play better against Kansas. It's hard to get a lot of young good players to take a Richmond serious. They know who Kansas is. 

Cats are favored by 1, those guys in Vegas are pretty good at what they do,  I will take Ky by 5 pts....Cats 77   Jayhawks 72

Just now, nikeman49 said:

Cats are favored by 1, those guys in Vegas are pretty good at what they do,  I will take Ky by 5 pts....Cats 77   Jayhawks 72

UK was favored by 7 yesterday, so there is that ?

Just saying game in and game out Vegas is much more accurate than they are wrong, guess we will see tomorrow night.

9 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Just saying game in and game out Vegas is much more accurate than they are wrong, guess we will see tomorrow night.

You realize that's impacted by betting, right?

Vegas still has an opening line, then the public has a say in which way line moves.

30 minutes ago, bugatti said:

UK was favored by 7 yesterday, so there is that ?

I don't bet against Kentucky but them at (-7) yesterday was something I wanted nothing to do with.

4 hours ago, bugatti said:

I am not sure what the options were, but if you are going to take a team on the road any year, this would be the year to do it. Both games were scheduled for Indianapolis, not Kansas (or Duke).

 

4 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Why are they playing in Indianapolis when the other game is at one of the participating schools?

 

4 hours ago, bugatti said:

Not much clarity other than "differing COVID-19 protocols between Big 12/SEC and ACC/Big 10."

 

4 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Translated: Cal wouldn't play at Kansas. 

Both games were suppose to be played in Indy. However, as Bugatti mentioned the ACC/Big 10 have different protocols than what was being asked, and couldn’t make it work. So Michigan State agreed to play at Duke for it, so they can still play. Which Duke then agreed to make a return trip to Michigan State in another year. From what I understand, there was zero talk of UK or Kansas playing at either place, since their protocols fit for allowing them to stick with a neutral site. 

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I don't bet against Kentucky but them at (-7) yesterday was something I wanted nothing to do with.

I never bet UK, but I would have put large sum on Richmond covering.

Kentucky 72-68.

16 hours ago, bugatti said:

I never bet UK, but I would have put large sum on Richmond covering.

I've only bet on UK twice.  To hit the over on wins last year, which they barely did.  And I bet them to win against Mich State last year.  But yeah, I felt strongly that Richmond covered, hoped the Cats would still win though.

What do you guys know about Aspire Academy?  It's in KY.  Was just looking at Kansas' roster and they have a freshman from there.  Looks like he was originally from Haiti, Gethro Muscadin.

53 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

What do you guys know about Aspire Academy?  It's in KY.  Was just looking at Kansas' roster and they have a freshman from there.  Looks like he was originally from Haiti, Gethro Muscadin.

It was a start up prep school in Louisville, based out of DeSales HS.  Was only around 1 or 2 years, now closed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.