Kansas vs. Kentucky Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Kansas vs. Kentucky  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

9 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Translated: Cal wouldn't play at Kansas. 

I am not sure what the options were, but if you are going to take a team on the road any year, this would be the year to do it. Both games were scheduled for Indianapolis, not Kansas (or Duke).

Just now, bugatti said:

I am not sure what the options were, but if you are going to take a team on the road any year, this would be the year to do it. The game was scheduled for Indianapolis, not Kansas.

I agree. Just found it interesting the difference in venues for the two games. 

59 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I agree. Just found it interesting the difference in venues for the two games. 

Probably does have something to do with Cal and/or Kansas not agreeing to play at one place or the other.

I am actually pleased they are in different venues being that Kentucky is the later game.  Maybe they won't have to wait 45 minutes in between games like we usually do.

7 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Probably does have something to do with Cal and/or Kansas not agreeing to play at one place or the other.

I am actually pleased they are in different venues being that Kentucky is the later game.  Maybe they won't have to wait 45 minutes in between games like we usually do.

That is definitely a positive. That was always the worst part of the Champions Classic.

• Like 1