Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
16thBBall Fan

Kansas vs. Kentucky Predictions/Updates

Kansas vs. Kentucky  

15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?



Recommended Posts

Kentucky and Kansas both come into this game at 1-1. Kentucky coming off a home loss to a good Richmond team. The Cats will need to improve their offense and taking care of the basketball to win this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Has Kentucky ever played the first game of this showcase?

2013, 2015, and 2016 UK was the first game. The other seven times (including this year) they have been the second game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are they playing in Indianapolis when the other game is at one of the participating schools?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Why are they playing in Indianapolis when the other game is at one of the participating schools?

Not much clarity other than "differing COVID-19 protocols between Big 12/SEC and ACC/Big 10."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Not much clarity other than "differing COVID-19 protocols between Big 12/SEC and ACC/Big 10."

Translated: Cal wouldn't play at Kansas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Translated: Cal wouldn't play at Kansas. 

I am not sure what the options were, but if you are going to take a team on the road any year, this would be the year to do it. Both games were scheduled for Indianapolis, not Kansas (or Duke).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bugatti said:

I am not sure what the options were, but if you are going to take a team on the road any year, this would be the year to do it. The game was scheduled for Indianapolis, not Kansas.

I agree. Just found it interesting the difference in venues for the two games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bugatti said:

2013, 2015, and 2016 UK was the first game. The other seven times (including this year) they have been the second game.

Thanks @bugatti.  It sure has felt like a while since they had the early game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I agree. Just found it interesting the difference in venues for the two games. 

Probably does have something to do with Cal and/or Kansas not agreeing to play at one place or the other.

I am actually pleased they are in different venues being that Kentucky is the later game.  Maybe they won't have to wait 45 minutes in between games like we usually do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Probably does have something to do with Cal and/or Kansas not agreeing to play at one place or the other.

I am actually pleased they are in different venues being that Kentucky is the later game.  Maybe they won't have to wait 45 minutes in between games like we usually do.

That is definitely a positive. That was always the worst part of the Champions Classic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which young Wildcat has a big night?  Win or lose, it seems like a freshman steps up and has a big night in these games.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to imagine the Cats having more success against Kansas than they did Richmond.  Kansas by a comfortable, double-digit margin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.