Jim Harbaugh

sportsfan41

54 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I think that was about the time I fell asleep for my daily Covid nap.  

At this point it's not a matter of if Harbaugh gets fired, just a matter of when.

How long are your COVID naps and do you normally take naps?

46 minutes ago, theguru said:

How long are your COVID naps and do you normally take naps?

That seems to vary, as it's only been with me for about 5 or 6 days now.  I would say any where from an hour to 2.5 hours.  And no, I have never been one to take a nap unless I'm sleep deprived, usually 6-7 hours of sleep is all I need last 20+ hours. 

Now with that said, I might have picked the best week to get Covid because there has been football or basketball on almost every hour from noon to midnight since Wednesday.   Sure, not tasting my Thanksgiving meals sucked but that was only a short part of my day. 

1 minute ago, sportsfan41 said:

That seems to vary, as it's only been with me for about 5 or 6 days now.  I would say any where from an hour to 2.5 hours.  And no, I have never been one to take a nap unless I'm sleep deprived, usually 6-7 hours of sleep is all I need last 20+ hours. 

Now with that said, I might have picked the best week to get Covid because there has been football or basketball on almost every hour from noon to midnight since Wednesday.   Sure, not tasting my Thanksgiving meals sucked but that was only a short part of my day. 

Rest up friend. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For those just seeing the headline about Harbaugh...

Unless Michigan was parting ways with Harbaugh, this contract is UM friendly. His salary has basically been cut in half and his buyout was substantially decreased. This does nothing but buy him another season, at a discount.