West Carter 26 Boone County 13

GOREDDEVILS

51 minutes ago, Bac2369 said:

Details? Did Cline get going?

90 minute delay for rain and lightning. Cold, wet, and windy night. Boone county came out and went up 7-0 with a rushing TD. Then came up with a pick 6 off of a tipped ball to make it 13-0. From then on, Cline took over. 3 rushing TD’s and a scoop and score. Boone was a physical team with solid athleticism and a good running back. Comets had 2 touchdowns called back in the second half. Kick return and a long rushing TD from Cline with 2 minutes left in the game.

1 hour ago, Tomcats1990 said:

West is a very solid team again this year. Cline is a special athlete. Congrats to the Comets on a tough road Win.

Agree. A player like Cline can take a team from solid to really good. This win will be a nice boost to RPI but I don't think it helps them in the rankings.

RPI is updated hourly so I believe this is the current RPI which will come into play for home field advantage in round 3:

4. Beechwood ......... 68576

5. West Carter ......... 68275

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Agree. A player like Cline can take a team from solid to really good. This win will be a nice boost to RPI but I don't think it helps them in the rankings.

RPI is updated hourly so I believe this is the current RPI which will come into play for home field advantage in round 3:

4. Beechwood ......... 68576

5. West Carter ......... 68275

As of right now, Beechwood would host Walton Verona and West Carter would host Breathitt county for the 3rd round of the playoffs, correct?