Notre Dame 12 Louisville 7

16thBBall Fan

5 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Well they are playing in a conference this year, and they are currently undefeated. 

Pitt is their first semi-test and that’s not really a test.  They will have to build some momentum before Clemson.  Right now the games are boring to watch, never thought I’d say that under Kelly.

3 hours ago, John Anthony said:

ND continues to be relentlessly average.  This is why they won’t join a conference.

Question 1: Why does the above quote bother people so much?

1 hour ago, cincyswords said:

Notre Dame, by seasons end, will not be Top 15.  They will be lucky to be in the Top 25.

Question 2: Why does the inability to see past the quote in Question 1 force people to definitely state what is mentioned in this quote without any proof to the contrary?

1 hour ago, John Anthony said:

Pitt is their first semi-test and that’s not really a test.  They will have to build some momentum before Clemson.  Right now the games are boring to watch, never thought I’d say that under Kelly.

Can’t disagree there. They definitely  have been boring to watch. 

• Like 1

I don't think ND is very good, and certainly not Top 5, so while I am glad UofL looked better defensively, I'm not sure really how much better they were. It was refreshing to see them rushing more than three people and playing some man to man. 

The offense is very predictable, IMO. They force the run even when they have success throwing the ball. When you've got guys like Fitzpatrick and Atwell outside, you have to get them the ball. Dez is grossly under-used, it's infuriating to watch honestly. 

Michael Mayer is a monster. I'll enjoy following his collegiate and professional career. 

• Like 1