October Basketball Itch.. Top 5 Teams In the State This Year!!

8 hours ago, Ballfan34 said:

Ashland vs. Highlands on January 4th will tell us a lot about both teams! Will be a very good game! 

I am familiar with 15th and 16th region teams.  What kind of team does Highlands have this year?  We know Ashland will be good. 

On 12/27/2020 at 4:45 PM, Ballfan34 said:

Ashland vs. Highlands on January 4th will tell us a lot about both teams! Will be a very good game! 

That's a great matchup for Day 1.    Well worth the price of the ticket.

Unfortunately, I wonder if any of those games that first week will be all that revealing, though.    It may be a fantastic game - but will it tell us much about either team?    I don't know.

Probably depends more on what kinds of practices the two teams have been able to have - and how often - per the directives of their respective school systems.   The amount (and type) of practices each team has experienced will be quite varied that first week, due to individual school systems' rules....

13 hours ago, ColonelMike said:

That's a great matchup for Day 1.    Well worth the price of the ticket.

Unfortunately, I wonder if any of those games that first week will be all that revealing, though.    It may be a fantastic game - but will it tell us much about either team?    I don't know.

Probably depends more on what kinds of practices the two teams have been able to have - and how often - per the directives of their respective school systems.   The amount (and type) of practices each team has experienced will be quite varied that first week, due to individual school systems' rules....

Agree with you comments, I just wish purchasing a ticket was an option.

• Sad 1