Manual at St. Xavier Predictions/Updates - Cancelled

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/2020 at 02:00 AM

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

South Warren, Cov Cath, and Douglass are all open this week.

Manual is open on Nov 6, so they could potentially move the St. X/Douglass game to this week and reschedule St. X/Manual to Nov. 6...

Isn't Douglass playing LCA this week?

5 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I’m now hearing that if Fayette red county then Boyle Co will come to St.X. Guess also would depend on Jefferson County not going red since Jefferson at Orange. Thursday will be key day when map updated. 

I thought everyone was supposed to look at Thursday for the NEXT week games or Monday the week of the game to make decisions? Needs to be something put out concrete that people can go by. If a county is red then what are the causes? Instead of not playing why not just switch the game to the non-red county? 

43 minutes ago, WKY_Football said:

I thought everyone was supposed to look at Thursday for the NEXT week games or Monday the week of the game to make decisions? Needs to be something put out concrete that people can go by. If a county is red then what are the causes? Instead of not playing why not just switch the game to the non-red county? 

Map updated daily and Fayette just turned orange today so looks like Boyle and Lex Catholic will be a go unless changes drastically tomorrow.