Manual at St. Xavier Predictions/Updates - Cancelled

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/2020 at 02:00 AM

• theguru changed the title to Manual at St. Xavier Predictions/Updates - Cancelled
1 hour ago, theguru said:

I agree, CCH and X is a natural game. 

I've inferred from some posts on BGP that CCH does not  like to travel much.   Would St. X be willing to go Covington?   I guess they would.   To my way of thinking, this would be an unexpectedly fun and exciting match.

3 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

I've inferred from some posts on BGP that CCH does not  like to travel much.   Would St. X be willing to go Covington?   I guess they would.   To my way of thinking, this would be an unexpectedly fun and exciting match.

I have no idea on CCH and travel.

I think this is a great opportunity for both teams. 

15 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

Yes, St.X would travel as long as reasonable distance and Covington a reasonable distance. I don’t think they want to travel 3 or 4 hours.

7 minutes ago, WKY_Football said:

I don’t think the W/L goes on your record, just used for district tiebreakers and things of that nature. I could be wrong though. 

I know it doesn’t count on record. I was saying it in jest. It counts in RPI.

39 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I know it doesn’t count on record. I was saying it in jest. It counts in RPI.

Yes and even then I hate it counting in the RPI. Going to be quite a few tiebreakers added in come playoff time I believe. Teams better hope they scheduled and beat teams in the non-conference that win games to help them in tiebreaker scenarios. 

• Like 1