2020 Gardner Law King of the Bluegrass - Cancelled

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn’t cancel since most likely will have 100’s of million doses of vaccine and 100’s of thousands monoclonal antibody treatments by December. Should know by October if phase 3 trials result in FDA approvals and they have already started mass production in parallel of these studies. Military already has plan to distribute vaccine once approved.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 3:02 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

I wouldn’t cancel since most likely will have 100’s of million doses of vaccine and 100’s of thousands monoclonal antibody treatments by December. Should know by October if phase 3 trials result in FDA approvals and they have already started mass production in parallel of these studies. Military already has plan to distribute vaccine once approved.

That is great news. Hopefully that ends up being how it goes. Thanks for the info. Some good news is what we or at least I have needed for awhile now. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
20 minutes ago, King of the Bluegrass said:

Sorry to say, but after 39 successful years we are forced to cancel the 2020 Gardner Law King of the Bluegrass.

See you in December 2021.

Understandable. Already looking forward to it! Best event in the state. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, King of the Bluegrass said:

Sorry to say, but after 39 successful years we are forced to cancel the 2020 Gardner Law King of the Bluegrass.

6 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I second the motion KOB, thanks for running a great event!

• Like 1

• theguru changed the title to 2020 King of the Bluegrass Field Announced - Cancelled
1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

1 hour ago, King of the Bluegrass said:

I have been to the KOB most of those 39 years.  Sorry to see this happen but totally understandable.  I have no doubt it will come back in 2021 stronger than ever.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smallhoops said:

I have been to the KOB most of those 39 years.  Sorry to see this happen but totally understandable.  I have no doubt it will come back in 2021 stronger than ever.

I've been almost every year since I moved to Louisville in 2004 and it's just as good every single time. Some of the best high school basketball games I've ever seen in person have been at KOB. 

• Like 1

• Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to 2020 Gardner Law King of the Bluegrass - Cancelled